Freedom Home Care Certifications and Associations
- Bonded for damage or instances of property loss
- Insured for any liability or injury that may occur in the home
- Licensed in state of Illinois through the Illinois Department of Health
- Charter Member of National Private Duty Association (NPDA)
- Member of Chicago, Northwest and Lake/McHenry Chapters of Continuity of Care
- Executive board member for the Collaborative Healthcare Urgency Group (CHUG)
- Member of the Northside Provider Council
- Member of the Niles Township Interagency Council
- Member of the Highland Park and Northbrook Chamber of Commerce
- Preferred provider for Ravinia Associates, Ltd.
- Member of Life Services Network (LSN)
Charter Member of NPDA
Freedom Home Care is a proud, charter member of the National Private Duty Association (NPDA). This national organization is the nation’s first association for providers of private duty home care, which includes non-medical home care services.
The National Private Duty Association is the recognized resource for information and definition of private duty home care practice, supported by a strong national membership of providers.
The purpose of the organization is to set industry standards, foster ethical business practices, educate the public, share resources amongst agencies, create a political lobby to influence the regulatory environment facing its members, and to promote training and education.
For more information about the National Private Duty Association, click the link below. The NPDA has published a Position Paper entitled Consumer and Worker Risks from the Use of Nurse Registries and Independent Contractor Companies.