Our people make the difference…
dedicated, experienced, and compassionate.
Freedom Home Care employs only the most qualified Care Givers, because we know you need to be able to trust them. Since our Care Givers both interact with clients and represent the trusted Freedom Home Care name, it is imperative that our employee selection process be comprehensive.
At the core of Freedom Home Care is our people…Freedom Home Care employs an extensive, well-trained team of care professionals who understand the needs of our clients and recognize every individual is unique. Every Personal Care Assistant is thoughtfully matched with each client to assure we always meet or exceed clients expectations while providing a comfortable environment for them within their home. We use the latest state-of-the-art systems that allow us to be proactive and accountable that our caregivers are providing each client with the proper care in a timely manner, keeping your loved ones safe.
Freedom Home Care’s staff is available day or night, hourly or full-time to provide services in the privacy of one’s own home. In addition to providing care and services in private residences, Freedom Home Care also provides private care for individuals in independent and assisted living communities, as well as nursing homes, wherever our clients call home.
Our staff ensures each client enjoys maximum independence, freedom and comfort while receiving the assistance they need. Freedom Home Care’s employees are continuously trained and are the only home care agency staff in Northern Illinois to be NHRMA trained. Each Personal Care Assistant, C.N.A., L.P.N. and R.N. have experience in a variety of home care settings, including private residences as well as independent and assisted living communities and nursing homes so you are assured you are receiving the best care possible in the comfort of your own home.
Freedom Home Care Assures You That Our Care Givers:
- Are subjected to a criminal background check
- Have their Social Security Number verified
- Have their employment eligibility verified
- Are licensed and bonded by Freedom Home Care
- Have a five year employment history, verified with reference checks
- Have a minimum of two years related experience
- Have two personal references verified
- Are thoroughly interviewed
- Undergo competency testing
- Are covered by workers compensation
- Undergo a thorough orientation process
- Undergo regular performance evaluations and continuing training
- Have a valid driver’s license when needed
- Are mature, caring, punctual, and reliable