Certifications and Associations
Freedom Home Care and Medical Staffing Certifications and Associations
- Bonded for damage or instances of property loss
- Insured for any liability or injury that may occur in the home
- Licensed in state of Illinois through the Illinois Department of Public Health and Illinois Department of Labor for: Home Services, Home Nursing and Nursing Agency
- Member of Home Care Association of America
- Member of Chicago, Northwest and Lake/McHenry Chapters of Continuity of Care
- Member of the Niles Township Interagency Council
- Member of the Highland Park and Lake Forest Chamber of Commerce
- Preferred provider for Ravinia Associates, Ltd.
Charter Member of HCAOA
Freedom Home Care and Medical Staffing is a proud member of the Home Care Association of America.
The Home Care Association of America (HCAOA) is the nation’s first association for providers of home care.
HCAOA was founded on the principle that quality home care has one model of care and that model is to employ, train, monitor and supervise caregivers, create a plan of care for the client and work toward a safe and secure environment for the person at home.
HCAOA Mission – We are the trusted voice of the home care industry, strengthening our members through advocacy, education, and research.
HCAOA Vision – Home care empowers all those in need to live their best lives wherever they call home.
HCAOA Purpose – To provide leadership, representation, and education for the advancement of home care and provide a strong unified voice to speak to the issues of concern within the home care industry.
For more information visit http://www.hcaoa.org/.
"*" indicates required fields