Freedom Home Care is excited to announce that they have raised the bar on transparency and communication for their care giving services with the introduction of their new computer tablet technology.
Now, it is easier than ever before for families to keep track of their loved one’s progress, with access to live updates from our caregivers, medical documentation and prescription information, all in one place. We are happy to bring this new technology to our clients with the goal of making life easier for you and your loved ones.
- Caregivers and families have 24/7 access to client’s schedule, medication list, care plan, caregiver profile, and office shared documents
- Caregivers and families can access secure messaging with Freedom Home Care office staff
- Transparent schedules for clients, families, and our caregivers
- Caregivers input real time documentation with daily shift notes, and client well-being reports
- Caregivers can create alerts to the Freedom Home Care office regarding any concerns (i.e.: falls, weight loss or gain, change in appetite, and accidents)
- Freedom Home Care staff and family members can track client trends and outcomes
Family members and caregivers will be able to access this information from their computers, tablets and smart phones by using the ADL Ware App. Our customers can utilize this new technology via the Family Care Online Portal. Get peace of mind knowing everything that happens each day during our caregiver’s shifts with your loved one.
From family messages, to critical alerts, you can stay connected every step of the way.
Change is never easy, but here at Freedom Home Care, we strive to give the best personalized care possible while utilizing the newest and most advanced technology. We know that connecting you with your loved one’s progress is important.
Contact Freedom Home Care today at 1 (877) 262-1223 to learn more about our new tablet technology, and what we can do for you and you loved ones.