Post-Surgery Home Care
Day-Surgery/Physician Appointment Assistance in Chicago
Freedom Home Care and Medical Staffing provide individual assistance for all out-patient procedures, day surgery, and physician appointments. This specific plan of care and time frame is based on the needs of the patient, physician’s orders and the type of procedure, surgery or appointment one is preparing for. These procedures/appointments may include cataract surgery, ophthalmology, podiatry, dermatology, or orthopedic, neurological, plastic or reconstructive surgeries.
To assist patients after day surgery, Freedom Home Care & Medical Staffing also provides transportation to the patients home. At Freedom Home Care and Medical Staffing, we can customize a plan of care for your specific needs including transportation to and from the appointment or procedure as needed.
Home Sweet Home Program
In order to meet the changing needs of our clients and their families, Freedom Home Care and Medical Staffing implemented our Home Sweet Home Program. This program was designed to assist patients and their families transitioning from any environment back to their home. The Freedom Home Care and Medical Staffing assistant or caregiver will:
- Meet you at the hospital, skilled nursing facility, assisted or independent living facility to begin the transition from the very beginning
- Provide proper transportation to the clients home
- Make sure all discharge prescriptions are filled and picked up in a timely manner
- Pick-up and deliver appropriate dietary provisions
- Assist the client in getting settled safely in their home
- Complete any necessary light housekeeping, laundry or meal preparation
"*" indicates required fields