There’s nothing better than sleeping in your bed or being in the comfort of your own home. After a hospital stay, however, getting back home can be quite the big task. Therefore, getting re-acclimated and settled in can sometimes require help from others.
And that’s where Freedom Home Care Home can help. The FHC Sweet Home Program was put in place to make the return home so much easier. It was designed to assist patients and their families transitioning from any environment back to their personal place of residence.
Here are six ways that FHC’s in-home caregivers can help:
- 1. We will meet you at the hospital, skilled nursing facility, assisted or independent living facility to begin the transition from the very beginning
- 2. Provide the proper transportation to the clients home
- 3. Make sure all discharge prescriptions are filled and picked up in a timely manner
- 4. Pick-up and deliver appropriate dietary provisions
- 5. Assist the client in getting settled safely in their home
- 6. Complete any necessary light housekeeping, laundry or meal preparation
If you have any questions about the program, don’t hesitate to get in touch with us. We’d love to welcome you home.