At Freedom Home Care, nothing is more important than keeping our patients safe, especially during the pandemic. We provide a high-quality of care that patients and their loved ones trust. Because our trust is based on transparency, we believe it’s critical to share what we are doing to keep your loved ones safe.
Our registered nurses and CNA’s are staying up-to-date on the latest COVID-19 news and protocols, as well as how to care and treat patients who might be diagnosed with COVID-19. At Freedom Home Care we are:
- Completing risk assessments on our staff to help in determining risk and preventing placement of a staff that may pose risk for exposure.
- Educating our staff of signs and symptoms to know when to report concerns to FHC for their own safety and safety of clients.
- Monitoring all patients to ensure care plans are updated with optimal coverage so all needs are met.
- Safeguarding that all staff consistently wash their hands upon arrival in a client’s home (and before providing personal care), after providing personal care, and prior to preparing meals. Additionally, they make sure client has proper antibacterial wipes in home so staff can clean surfaces frequently.
- Offering some PPE personal protective equipment to our staff and patients, such as masks and gloves.*
- Monitoring temperatures of all caregivers with forehead thermometers.
- Offering vitamins to all staff members.
Taking these necessary proactive steps allows us to provide your family with the highest quality of care. If you have any questions about personalized elder care or in-home care give us a call today at (847)433-5788 to learn more!